Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Cowboys and Raiders Fight in Practice

Two different scuffles between the teams dominated the play Tuesday at an intense joint practice. Things pumped up first for the Cowboys defense first when Morris Claiborne and the Dallas defensive backs got into it with the Oakland offense.Morris said he felt like the guy dropped his shoulder on me,Claiborne said.I just went up and went for the tackle, because he dropped his shoulder on me, and it turned out a brawl.As if the teams weren’t enough, several fans entered the fray, tugging on Anthony Hitchens and one fan swung a souvenir helmet at B.J. Web

Webb said that two teams were going after it, and there happened to be some fans, too,I wasn’t expecting that, but whoever jumped on my back, I had to get them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment