Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Cowboys are on the NFL Network

The Cowboys are on the NFL network all week.The series is called Dyansty week looking back at the great NFL teams.Remember the good old 90's with Troy,Emmitt,Michael and 3 super bowls in 4 years.Go back to Roger the dodger,Tony Dorsett,and the Doomsday defense.Im so glad that the boy's are on dynasty week so I can forget about the current team.I just want this feeling to last a little longer before I wake up from my dream.I look back in 1992 when the dynasty started the boy's had to go play the 49rs in San Fran for the NFC championship.After they won Jimmy Johnson stood on top of a table and said HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS. I was so pumped up.The boy's won that game and went on to win their first of three championships.Wow this team has six Superbowl Championships so that means it is one of the top NFL teams in the history of the sport.


100% Free Home Business!                                                    

Discover What Equals = Success!                                                             

Ibotoolbox!



                 




No comments:

Post a Comment